SELCO Solar Light Pvt. Ltd. provides sustainable energy services to under-served households and businesses in India. Headquartered at Bangalore, SELCO has brought reliable, affordable, and environmentally sustainable electricity to more than 1,35,000 homes and businesses since 1995 through its 26 energy service centers in Karnataka, Kerala, and Gujarat. The systems are mostly financed by the banks or MFIs. Selco has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work including the Ashden Award, considered as Green Oscar.
Responsible for recruitment, capacity building, and facilitating processes to keep human resources continuously motivated.
Location: Flexible (Hubli/Dharwad or anywhere in north Karnataka)
LIST OF RESPONSIBILITES AND TASKS:
- Conceptualising the Human Resource plan of the organisation and its execution.
- Identifying vacancies and recruiting the right person for the positions.
- Planning Induction and capacity building programme for staff at all levels at regular interval.
- Conceptualising and implementing an appraisal plan suitable for the organisation.
- Putting in place a system for addressing staff grievance.
- Facilitate processes for high motivation across staff at all times.
- Post Graduate/ MBA in HR, or equivalent work Experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in similar field.
- Ability to work with various organizations for resource management needs
- Sensitivity to the needs of underserved population and households.
- Knowledge of Kannada Language highly desirable.
- Communication skills
- Planning and implementation skills
- Ability to counsel resources
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Openness to change