SELCO India provides sustainable energy solutions to under-served households and businesses in India. Headquartered at Bangalore, SELCO has brought reliable, affordable, and environmentally sustainable electricity to more than 2,35,000 homes and businesses since 1995 through its 45 Energy Service Centers (ESC) in Karnataka, Kerala, Bihar, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat. The systems are mostly financed by the banks or MFIs. Selco has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work including the Ashden Award, considered as Green Oscar.
SELCO is looking for dynamic individuals who are really passionate about application of technology to solve rural issues. The approach is to customise technology and come up with solutions based on need with an eye on long term sustainability and cost.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Bangalore and willing to travel extensively
LIST OF RESPONSIBILITES AND TASKS:
- Strategic planning in reaching out to Maharashtra
- Analyse the market potential and readiness of the ecosystem
- Build relationship with potential grassroot/microfinance/bank partners in Maharashtra
- Responsible for revenue target for Branches in Maharashtra
- Development of new initiatives, budget and plan for implementation
- Understand and plan to reach out to different stakeholders – rural households, institutional customers, financial institutes and corporate.
- Work with other departments to come up with Marketing plan, develop Supply Chain
- Develop a monitoring framework and track the progress
- Manage reports and related documentation
- Post Graduate/MBA/Rural Management or equivalent work Experience in Business development.
- Minimum 5-10 years of Experience in similar field.
- Ability to work with various organizations
- Understanding of the needs of underserved population and households.
- Communication skills
- Planning, implementation and monitoring skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Openness to change